The farm is situated at the end of the Zgornje Grušovlje village in the heart of the Lower Savinja Valley. On one side it is guarded by a grove, and the other side opens up to a great view over the hop gardens and the Alps in the background. A visit to the farm will be definitely worth your while, for the farm won the 2006 prize for the nicest farm in the Žalec municipality.
Tourist farm offers:
- Riding lessons for children and adults,
- Advanced lessons for attaining professional jumping licence,
- Riding training supervised by best Slovene coaches,
- Basic and advanced horse training,
- Professional horse training,
- Preparation of mares for Slovene warmbloods breed capability test,
- Stabling of horses,
- Pasturing of foals,
- Horse compost.
On the highway Ljubljana – Maribor, take the exit Šempeter and turn towards the Pekel Cave. At the cemetery turn left towards Zgornje Grušovlje. Continue 2.5 km to the farm “Ušen” that you find behind a renovated hops drying house. The farm is also accessible by bus.
Zgornje Grušovlje 6
Šempeter v Savinjski dolini
+306 41 546 068